Bira 91 official match screenings
OFFICIAL SCREENING DETAILS:
· Yes Minister and The Irish House, Nehru Place in New Delhi
· Agent Jack’s Andheri and The Irish House, Fort in Mumbai
· The FML Lounge in Pune
· Sound Garden Café in Hyderabad
· Irish House Whitefield, Gilly’s Redefined Kormangala and Big Brewsky Brewing Company Hennur in Bangalore
OFFICIAL MATCHES BEING PROMOTED:
· India vs. Australia, 9th June 2019, 3:30PM
· India vs. Pakistan, 16th June 2019, 3:30PM
· England vs. India, 30th June 2019, 3:30PM
· Finals, 14th July 2019, 3:30PM
Bira 91, one of the fastest growing craft beer brands is capturing the attention of global audiences and making its debut in United Kingdom as the Official Partner for ICC Cricket World Cup England and Wales 2019.
Brewing its association with ICC’s 5-year deal, Bira 91 has tied up with 950 restaurants in India; and will host official match screenings for the Cricket World Cup at select venues across New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune. The matches will be engaging experiences that will have curated music programming by DJ Ishani, DJ Uri, DJ Madstarbase, Paper Queen, Coven Code, Nash Jr. and B-Dubs. The World Cup also marks the re-launch of ‘Bira 91 Blonde Summer Lager’. The revamped lager will be served at official screenings and at other partner restaurants and venues across the country, which will be running special bucket of 6 offers. Viewers will have a chance to sample this refreshed, vibrant and crisp summer lager across these venues.
Other cities where Bira 91 will be screening the matches include Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nashik, Thane, Mysore, Hubli, Mangalore, Pondicherry, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Goa and Noida.