Enjoy the recipe of AGLIO –E- OLIO, an exquisite and delicious dish from chef Raji.
Cooking is not just work for Chef Raji, but also a passion which has propelled her to seek proficiency in various types of cuisines. An avid cook all her life, she started her gastronomic journey learning traditional Indian dishes and some baking at her home.
Today, she is an unbeatable chef renowned for creating delectable dishes in the kitchen, but her yearning to learn more pushes her to keep adding more skills to her repertoire.
Recipe For AGLIO –E- OLIO
· 250 gm Spaghetti
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
· 6 garlic cloves finely chopped
· 1 tablespoon salted butter
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
· 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
· Few fresh basil leaves
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 3 tablespoon salt. Stir in the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the crushed red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan. Cook until the garlic begins to turn golden (don’t burn it) Turn off the heat and stir in the butter.
3. Drain the pasta and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Turn the heat to medium-high and stir in the cooking water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn the heat to low and add the salt. Cook until the mixture is reduced by 1/2. Turn off the heat. Toss the pasta with the parsley and cheese. To with some fresh basil leaves. Serve immediately.