Freddie Awards 2019
The objective of the Freddie Awards: reward the airlines and hotel groups for the services of their loyalty’s programs. The members expressed their preference and have once again proved their commitment and satisfaction to the Le Club AccorHotels… Discover our awards.
Le Club AccorHotels proudly received the in the following categories:
“Best Hotel Program of the Year“ in Europe/Africa. This accolade recognises that, over the past year, we’ve succeeded in bringing even more to our members:
- More brands: Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel, Rixos, Banyan Tree, Angsana, Cassia, HiPark by Adagio.
- More partners: 12 new partners from a whole host of backgrounds, ranging from airlines (Qatar Airways) to the world of travel (Club Eurostar) and even the lifestyle sector (La Shooting Box).
- More opportunities to earn points through generous offers and fun competitions.
- More bespoke, one-of-a-kind experiences: Dream Stays and Elite Experiences all around the globe, offering you a taste of the VIP lifestyle.
- More commitment to responsibility and social action with Plant for the Planet and Accor Solidarity.
“Best Customer Service“ in Europe/Africa and the Middle East/Asia/Oceania, thanks to a customer care centre capable of handling queries in 13 different languages.
« It’s always a pleasure and a pride to be rewarded at the Freddie Awards. For the fifth year in a row, these awards highlight the importance and quality of the work done by all our teams, which is true every day in our hotels. Offering ever more unique and unexpected experiences, going beyond simple hotel accommodation and rewarding our members for their loyalty, are our first priorities. With the arrival of ALL, our new lifestyle loyalty program, by the end of 2019, our 54 million members will discover new horizons (to explore) that we are eager to share » explained Isabelle Birem, Loyalty SVP – Le Club AccorHotels.
Created in 1988, the Freddie Awards give loyalty program members the opportunity to vote for what they consider to be the world’s best airline and hotel loyalty programs. Members cast ballots online for their favourite loyalty programs in three separate geographic regions: Europe/Africa, the Middle East/Asia/Oceania & the Americas.
Offering a level of flexibility unique to the hospitality sector, Le Club AccorHotels is the only hotel loyalty program to allow its members to use points all around the world with no date or availability restrictions, as well as offering member-only benefits and services at each stage in the customer journey, accessed via the customer account on AccorHotels.com and the mobile app.