Let your Child adorn the hat of a Certified Junior Bird Keeper at EsselWord Bird Park
A unique Summer Camp workshop designed by EsselWorld Bird Park allows kids to handle, interact and learn about more than 500 species of exotic birds
Mumbai, June 3rd, 2019: EsselWorld Bird Park, India’s first walk through aviary is a home to over 500 exotic birds from more than 60 different species around the world. This unique family destination has something fun, educational and inspiring to offer to all its visitors each time they make a trip to this close to nature ecosystem. This summer, EsselWorld Bird Park has an exceptional and unforgettable experience in store for their young visitors. A first of its kind Summer Camp workshop that will give children a unique opportunity to understand and learn the skill of bird keeping by the finest team of Indian Bird handlers.
The 4 -hour workshop will cater to the children of the age group of 10 to 16 years.
The EsselWorld Bird Park Summer Camp program will cover:
· Orientation of the EsselWorld Bird Park Junior Bird Keeper Program
· An introductory discussion about the Bird Kingdom
· A chapter on understanding the Bird Habitats
· Nutrition & Dietary elements suitable for Birds
· Field Training session with an experienced Bird Trainer
· A chapter on Feather Collection and details on making note of the findings
· An open Q&A session with the Bird Experts to address to all the curious queries of the young participants
All the participants will receive a certificate on the successful completion of the training program.
· Workshop Fees: Rs. 2000 only
· Timings: Monday – Sunday, 12 Noon – 4 PM
· To Register please call on +91 96195 11832 OR Register at the park itself.
· Venue: EsselWorld Bird Park, Gorai Village, Borivali West, Mumbai – 400091.
For Press Queries call Reena Singh: 9619482422
About EsselWorld Bird Park
MAKE FEATHERY FRIENDS FOR LIFE!
You have seen them on TV or in virtual world. You have heard them in the stories. Come meet them here in person, talk to them and be friends with them.
India’s first exotic and interactive bird park, the first of its kind, EsselWorld Bird Park takes you up-close and personal with some of the most fascinating sights and sounds from the avian world. Our walk-in aviary is home to over 500 exotic birds from more than 60 species of Volant, terrestrial and aquatic birds. The star birds are African Grey Parrot, Blue Gold Macaw, Cockatiel, Rainbow Laurakeet, Toucan, Chattering Lory, Sun Conure, California Quail, Golden Pheasant, Ostrich, Black Swan, Carolina Wood Duck and Crowned Crane, among many others. The park is spread over an area of 1.5 acres.
EsselWorld Bird Park gives you a unique opportunity to not just watch and observe, but also immerse yourselves into the enchanting world of feathered creatures and interact with them in their natural habitats. Mindful of the importance of bird conservation, EsselWorld has roped in experts to take utmost care of the birds and preserve their new habitat in a natural and eco-sensitive manner.
EsselWorld Bird Park has been curated by the world’s leading ornithologists & conservationists to create an experience that is truly authentic and enjoyable while keeping the health and safety of the birds uppermost in our consciousness.